Proper Attire for Student:
1. Students are required to have bare feet. Socks, tights, or footed leggings are not allowed.
2. Jewelry, including watches, rings, necklaces, and large earrings, are not allowed. These can pose an injury risk to the gymnast.
3. A leotard is the acceptable attire for female students. Boys should wear shorts and a t-shirt.
4. Clothing with buttons or zippers is not allowed.
5. Longer hair should be securely pinned back and out of the student's face.
We have cubbies for the storage of clothing, shoes, jackets, water bottles.
Please remember to not put valuables in the cubbies.
Lobby and Pro Shop:
We provide a viewing area, lobby, and Pro Shop for your convenience. Please supervise siblings when waiting in the front lobby or watching in the viewing area. Your child is not allowed to be in the in the Pro Shop unattended. Please do not allow your child to play in the Pro Shop.